Keeping everything TIP TOP!
GDS Property Services can assist you in ensuring your electrical installations remain in a safe and serviceable condition.
As you know, for rented accommodation, the maximum period recommended between the initial inspection (when the installation was first put into service) and the first periodic inspection and test is five years. GDS Property Services suggests an annual property health check and a full electrical inspection and test no more than 5 years after the initial installation.
Periods between subsequent inspections will depend on the condition of the installation at the time of the preceding inspection, but it is recommended that periodic inspection and testing is carried out at least every five years or at the end of a tenancy, whichever comes first.
Our main service includes:
- Discover if electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded
- Identify potential electrical shock risks and fire hazards
- Find any defective electrical work
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding
- Checks the condition of an existing electrical installation against BS 7671, the UK Standard for the safety of electrical installations
- FREE: Communication packs/bundles
… and remember, we work on any type of system across the North West!