External Wall Insulation Installer
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out installation of External wall insulation on Private, Domestic, Social and Commercial market properties and complete the installation process to the highest standards.
The successful External Wall Insulation Installer will be EWI time served installer or equivalent for external wall insulation products, and fully experienced in all aspects of wall insulation, have drive and determination to achieve performance targets.
• Knowledge of all plastering principles, as well as exceptional external rendering & dashing skills. Proven strong experience in plastering, rendering, scratch and dash work and construction background.
• To observe and carry out all housekeeping duties on site and ensure that a clean and safe working environment is maintained at all times.
• An ability to work with others is essential, combined with a professional demeanour at all times is imperative.
• To install external wall insulation, externally on existing occupied properties, working off scaffold or other access equipment.
• Must supply own power drills corded and cordless and hand held tools (adhering to safety regulations)
• To adhere to any work instructions given
• Must hold a current CSCS card, UTR number. This position is self employed
The successful candidate can start immediately, to apply please click below